Tuesday 25 December 2012

Italian Job Part I

This post is about my trip to Italy in this year.

Trip to visit my husband, for 2nd time, and have a great holiday. My journey, overall okay sajok. (except for the Kuwait Airways part yg dah diceritakan dalam post sebelum ni). Masa sampai kat Kuwait Airport, memang sejuk gila, like 6 degrees, cepat-cepat tukar boots.

Then I reached Fiumicino Airport (Rome) around 4pm, and melompat lah aku bila nampak hubby tersayang yg dah 6 bln tak jumpa. Then journey to his place took another 31/2 hours to go. Masa arrived, tak snow lagi, tapi dah kesejukan sangat. This time snow sampai agak lambat. (1st Feb baru turun salji).

This time takde la byk jalan-jalan, since cuaca pon tak membantu sangat. Nak keluar menikmati cappucini and brioche pun terseksa rasa sejuk. Mungkin tak biasa dengan cuaca yang cold and wet and it is so not for me. Memang tak enjoy, but at least pengalaman.


And another place that I never miss to go, is Prada outlet at Saint' el Pidio. This time sampai 3 x trip lah. Mana taknya, it took only 10 mins from our house to the place. Sangat dekat!  He he he.. Sampai sales girl Prada nampak aku je dah gelak-gelak. Borong sampai 5 bag and 4 wallet this time.

Apart from that, nothing much, except for enjoying every moment with my hubby. Kadang-kadang just habis kan masa tengok Soprano Series, or new movie ke. Sambil peluk-peluk. (he he he). Tak pun suka borak-borak kosong about our life, and playing with Hamzah and Zeynab (his friend kids) yang sangat comel.

My life is very routine there, but I enjoyed every second of it. By the time I have to go back, it was one of the saddest moment. I missed every single thing there. The quite life, the husband, the house, the kids, the food. (sob sob..)


No comments:

Post a Comment