Wednesday 4 September 2013

Happy Birthday Sayang and Happy 11 months Payo!

Its already September, and it has been a hectic week for me. First, we have decided to move to our new house last week, (not really new, since its already few years, and my mom stayed there all this while). Since mom bought the new house, so now it become mine..mine! he he..


So bermula la sesi pemindahan yang super tired. Even though tak banyak barang besar, but its very tiring nak manage and buat trip pemindahan, we did like 7 trips with car.. and I just realized our clothes are a lot! but semua bukan muat pon.. yg I really use pon maybe 30-40% je.. really need to do some spring cleaning for the clothes later.

Some more I have to handle an event for the company, coz was thinking to take day off. So dah la penat memindah tak hilang lagi.. dengan manage event lagi.. God knows what I have been through... and with the flu and period pain yang datang...memang dah rasa nak collapse dah. Tapi nasib lah kita ni jenis kuat semangat.. gagahkan jugak lah.

Too busy sampai terlupa 3rd September was my hubby's birthday. He keep hinting me on what day it is.. And I keep replying.. "Its Tuesday la sayang" Then facepalm " aiyak his birthday!" I just bought like small piece of cake to celebrate later and night coz we both are so busy.. and x dak pic pon..hu hu..

Then some more my little baby also turned 11 months! Dah 11 months dah?  My God, time runs so fast.. then next month dah setahun dah si kecik tu! His progress being 11 months :

1. I have noticed his eagerness to speak, so the first word I heard from him was "Tatak" means Kakak...then papapa..mamama... (no ammi yet huhuhu)
2. Now he has got this Salam gesture.. whenever u said salam he salam and kiss hand
3. 1 time .. we noticed he did flying kiss to my husband.. Melted pakcik tu.. tgk anak flying kiss at him..hahahahaha (I have been teaching him to do flying kiss ..so only one time la kot baru berjaya.. so ratio of him following my gesture.. 1:50 attempts...kakakaka)

4. He will do this face (refer to the pic below) whenever he sees camera flash, or any cute girl, or whenever he feels he wants to be friendly to the person.. sometimes I yang termalu balik..coz I think he did that to most of people yang dia jumpa.. especially student perempuan near by our house.. (gedik..hahaha)

Thats all for now.. ciao...


No comments:

Post a Comment