Thursday 28 November 2013

#OOTD

Recently we had this #OOTD moment.. where by everybody in my circle suddenly feeling soo excited of what they are wearing daily... Its started with my friend mak Reen and mak Yan, which showed few pic of theirs #OOTD and they look super great...

Displaying IMG-20131121-WA0006.jpg
See what I mean.. cun kan..

Displaying IMG-20131121-WA0007.jpg
Fabs!

Displaying IMG-20131112-WA0004.jpg
Mak Yan looks great on her first day at new place


And when looking to all friends.. suddenly feeling so inspired of doing the #OOTD my self.. and see what happen

Displaying IMG-20131112-WA0006.jpg
Selipar tak boleh blah okay..



My 2nd attempt for the #OOTD


Not Bad..tapi muka ada kejut skit.. kaka..


Yeah.. clearly need more practice.. and also new wardrobe! Kesian.. I don't have a lot of baju/bags/accessories to do the OOTD with.. huhuhu...

Ok lah ciao bella..

Muahx..


No comments:

Post a Comment