Monday 30 December 2013

Bye bye 2013.. and Welcome 2014!


Bye bye 2013..

It has been such a great year and major milestone for my baby.. And I am so grateful with all of it...Alhamdulilah syukur sangat di beri peluang bernafas,dan menikmati hidup bersama keluarga tersayang, and seeing my little boy growing up,being notty and cheeky..


My journey so far has been such a blessed journey, full with love and emotion, and we have became matured day by day and togetherness bring us closer.

My wish for 2014? I wish to have another year of great experience with my boys. (hubby and my lil boy), with more self improvement/development of myself.. to be a better person/muslim in life. And of course.. my all time wish. Loosing weight.. haip.. don't laugh.. I know..I know.. It is just that I soo tired with the buncitness of myself.. But it seriously so hard.. he he he.. Its should be the ultimate resolution for me.. hu hu...

And of course.. hope for the best for our shop for 2014. Hope it will be a prosperous year for us. Ameen


Some of the flashback of what had happen these year.. dun like the pic chosen for this.. but its randomly picked by google.. so okay lah.. hehehe..




Lastly.. happy 2014 peeps.. and have a wonderful and great year ahead!

Muahx muahx muahx!



No comments:

Post a Comment