Monday 9 December 2013

Happy 14th months Payo..

Omg.. Lupa sgt si kecik sorang ni dah 14 months... Cepat nya masa berlalu... Now since dah dapat kaki, bukan main lagi dia memanjat here and there.. now have to keep an eye on him 24-7.. and his eagerness to speak pon sangat-sangat la ketara..but its just babbling.. Am I supposed to be worried he is babbling all the way.. without any real words come out yet from his mouth at his 14 month? He just like to babbling such things like "lelelelelele", leuww leuwww leuww "papa papa papa" or "ttettt" /"berd".. Now I am googling around and searching for next approach to make baby talk.. Yeah.. paranoid mother alert... :D.. I know I know..

Another thing  that I am kind a worried with his teeth.. Until now only 6...Like is it normal? Again .. the paranoid mom alert .... He he he..


Anyways.. happy 14 months sayang... Looking at you when you trying hard imitating my prayer gesture.. walau pun tak berapa jadi.. dgn kumat kamit konon2 baca ayat2 Quran..and when you try to rukuk tapi terus bertinggung.. adalah sangat membahagiakan Ammi..and when every morning you woke up and greet me with smile..whenever I says "Assalamualaikum" ... and everytime i call you Sayang.. Yayang.. Ayang.. and you response it by saying " eeemmm" its just made me melt. The way you move your body to any music .. always made me laugh.. We are just happy to have you...

See ya later baby bushuk.... Muahx muahx muahx
Tgh layan iklan..
Ammi ji..I am sleepy la..

Amazed with the tett...(and the next day cat died kena langgar..how sad)
Ammi ji.. no pic plss..



No comments:

Post a Comment