Thursday 24 July 2014

Its almost the End..


Yeah.. the end of Ramadhan..time flies so fast! pejam Celik its almost Raya already. And I have been tied up with loads of loads of work since had the few big project that need to be settled before Raya. And end up I have forgot to prepare so many things for my Raya preparation. And see? how busy I could'nt bother to upload my birthday pic.

It was lovely and sweet, surrounded by loves one.. hubby & son, (which my son has no idea whats going on), my mom who was so superb to me and her kids.  God bless her, and all my siblings! They are the best!

Some of the highlights
The "feast'


My fav! Fried Butter Prawn

Tq so much Papa..love u


Thanks Anaaa...

Budak X lalu dok diam

Thank you Papa & Payo! Muahx

Muka Suci..hehe




Apart from that, it has been another tragic event to Malaysian with another tragedy of  MH 17 has been shot down few weeks back, and with all the genocide that still happened in Gaza.

These year feels soo not in the mood of Raya, with all the unfortunate event, and mishap, and with me soooo equiped with work, up to today my lil payo still don't have his baju raya. Sian anak Ammi sowang ni.

Tgk lah.. maybe today ke esok ke final round carik your baju ya sayang?

No comments:

Post a Comment