Friday 23 October 2015

My Chemo Diary - Part IV

Today is my 8th day after the last chemo session. 2 cycles to go. I forgot how it felt, since it quite long break, and now since past few days after the chemo,  I am still a bit unwell.

First, until now I still experience diarrhea. It don't usually  last till 7-8 days, but somehow it does this time. Worried whether this is due to the side effects, or it is related to the typhoid break that happened recently. But I don't have fever, diarrhea, stomach cram ,seram sejuk kata org tua2. And I have noticed my face become swollen and I lost more hair. With makes me look weird without the eyebrow.  And I lost my hair on legs.. hair and even my eye lashes. It feels so weird. And I look like an alien. Luckily my tudung is covering my bald head. Last few nights my hubby touches my face and head.. like looking at me macam sedih kot.. tengok I have become like this. huhu
Yellow day today.. and with my swollen face.. mmg this time I look like muka sakit. hu hu


And since its the 4th time already, I guess the imune system has been wiped off, and I can be easily sick and hard to recover. I still feel weak till now, and lying down is such a blessed thing for me.


Luckily, I have my boss who really understand my situation. I don't feel good most of the time, and he keep telling me to go home if I don't feel well. Yeah, you not talking about common fever, or anything like that. Its chemotheraphy treatment okay. Which sometimes I also think from where all this strength come from?

I still have appetite, in fact I eat a lot. Which worries me also, since I need to lost weight. Gain weight for me it is not a healthy thing, since I am already overweight. The lots of appetite also can be due to the steroid that I am taking currently. Huhuhuhu

2 cycles to go.. and I will be free!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment