Tuesday 25 December 2012

It seems like forever..

My God!

I am suppose to update my blog at least once a month... And I leave it since like forever! Especially during my pregnancy.. Patut nya update la kejadian-kejadian sepanjang pregnancy up to my the my confinement. Ni sampai dah almost 3 months dah my baby.. Baru teringat nk update blog? Gessshhh.. C'mon Anura... Mcm mana nk jd femes blogger nih? he he he


Anyways..to keep track back what has happened for the past 10 months.. Gossh.. where do we start? I am suppose to talk something about my trip to Italy right? Nothing much happened, ehem ehem (the fact that came back with the news that I am knocked up, takdak apa-apa kunon.. he he he.. It was snow there.. and make things so romantic suddenly.. :P 

Then, of course as you guys knows, Pregnancy all the way.. I think my pregnancy has made me become the laziest human being ever. (Salahkan pregnancy pulak la kan.. ;P). So basically pregnancy story is the highlight  of my story for this year. I will start writing about what I can remembered from my pregnancy, as it still fresh inside my mind. I love being pregnant, but hate the delivery/ confinement part. Kalau boleh nak skip je part tu.

As a mukadimah, I will tell you a bit what had happened so far..Alhamdulilah... along the way I don't have any morning sickness..I thank Allah, as He helped me on that part since that time I was alone during my 7 months of pregnancy... My hubby manage to come back from Italy after that only.. Got little complication on 1st trimester.. kena bed rest for a week..other than that.. okay.

Then the last trimester of pregnancy is became a challenge to me. I think when my hubby is with me, banyak lak kejadian. Firstly, they found out that I have diabetic, and my reading was 14! 14 tu dah tahap bahaya danger dah! And I became a bit frustrated, coz all this while..haven't found any complication..and I did my O&G visit like almost every month. How come now only they found out I had diabetic? Is it was a bit too late? If I know earlier.. confirm dah jaga makan dr awal. Takde la bantai segala durian sumer.. ( oh ya.. I craved for durian during my pregnancy!). So bila tinggal lagi 2 months to go.. they asked me to do the insulin shot, instead of oral medication, since dah terlambat. Hu hu hu.. apa kah?

So can you imagine jabbing yourself with needle 4 times per day? I nie adalah  manusia paling penakut jarum.. but when you can just think of the baby safety.. and that motherly feeling.. all the scary feeling tu you telan je lah. Just suck it up. I have been consulted, kena belajar poking myself with needle.. and all that. Gosh..

Then sampai the delivery day. I think I will write the Delivery story at some other time, sebab macam panjang pulak cerita that part.

My hope after this, that I will write more, to leave this as my memoir.. to whoever wants to read it of coz :).

Ta ta..

Anura.

No comments:

Post a Comment