Thursday 12 September 2013

MasyAllah

MasyaAllah (Praised to Allah)...

When we usually used the word MasyaAllah? I have noticed in the Malay Culture, we tend to use MasyaAllah when we heard some horrific/terrible things? Why is that ya? Selalu tak korang dengar bila anything bad happened.. u will hear someone said Masyaaaaaaaa Allaaaaaah.. sambilI geleng-geleng kepala.

I believed that is totally not right. What I have learned  the word Masya Allah, should be used whenever we want to praise someone,or something that so beautiful, so awesome, or anything beyond words lah. Sebab all these kecantikan, kebijakan dan all the awesome things are not from us.. but from Allah S.W.T. Example, when we sees baby yang super cute and super bijak.. We should said Masya Allah, sebab semua itu datang daripadaNya.

I have learned to use the word Masya Allah a lot from hubby,whenever he felt super kagum.. (haha)..  and since we have our baby. His daily mantra "Masya Allah.. these baby is bla bla bla.." "MasyaAllah our son is bla bla bla.. " And when nowadays when I went for kulliyah,or youtube video, from Ustaz like Yahya Adel Ibrahim, or Nouman Ali Khan for example, whenever they want to praise something, they will always said Masya Allah..

So, I will always used these word to remind me of His Greatness, Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment