Monday 21 September 2015

My Chemo Diary Part III

It's the 3rd cycle now, and yes,I am still in pain. I have 3 cycles to go. Which I wondered when it will finish? Like never ending story. Seriously its unbearable sometimes. There is time that I am quite fine, like the next day after chemo I can spend the time with my siblings at the mall, and I am okay with it. And there is time that I can't even walk properly. Like you have the numbness all over your body, and every time you try to take the step, it's just too painful. I thought that I understand my body well, but still.. Now also when trying to type something on the laptop also can be so much painful.

I always wondered, like last time I saw people went for chemotheraphy and most of them have to walk using sticks, and makes me wondered is it that bad? Now totally understand the feelings, its just that I feel a bit shy or maybe I think I am too cool to use it? blerrgh.. There is the time when I am sweating all over since I was pushing myself very hard to walk around the mall. I was at the mall looking for hubby's gift, and I felt like fainting already. hu hu hu

I have spent few days just at home, with my son accompany me. Pity him that he needs to be more independence at his young age. There is time I was fall asleep, and he just sat beside me doing his own thing. And sometimes, he tried to feed himself by climbing on the table, and grab the food on his own, and sit on the table quitely. Oh sayang Ammi, how much you have grown, and Ammi feel so bad not able to take care of you... I am so sorry Sayang.

During my recovery, manage to catch Payo doing his prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment