Sunday 29 December 2013

Hari Tak Keruan without Baby Payo..

Memang tak keruan for Ammi and Papa.. firstly Papa yang tak keruan.. Ammi and Payo supposed spend only 1 night at kampung, and we drag till 2 nights. Papa was like "Why 2 nights, I am missing you guys! No more balik kampung or anywhere without me after this.. so missing you..bla bla..plus I am scared to be left alone.." "Err.. Papa? You scared", and I laughed histerically..

Yeah.. suddenly all this mysterious thingy happened to him, as what he mentioned to me..which my Mom said he just saying it, just he wanted us to be back soon.. 

Then after we went back, straight away headed to the shop. And can see how he was like soooo missing us.. aaawww... :P

Then..suddenly he was like "I want to bring Payo with me to Low Yatt for awhile.." hmm with a bit reluctant I let him go.. since he said we have been away from him.. and never really spent my time without my baby.. so I thought that I can  chillax and take some time to nap just for myself.. and do some house chores.. but its ended up calling hubby every hours and checking on them constantly.. no chillax relax nothing.. huhuhu.. 

Penangan anak kan.. now both of us can see what's the impact. Sekejap tu feels like forever....  bayang kan lah nak tinggalkan lama-lama..jumpa sebulan sekali ke.. mau teriak tangis daku.. anak relax je.. haha..

Kesayangan Hati Ammi, Papa, Omma..


:D

Last week pic..muka blur.. just came back from Habib Syech Al Sagof malam cinta rasul..

No comments:

Post a Comment