Monday 9 December 2013

Not Brave as before...

Yeah.. I am not brave as before okay? I sense this since I gave birth to Sahil.. I thought I can face anything in this world.. but it came vice versa.. instead now I become more chicken than before..


Most of my friends who knows me.. knows that I never scared to watch any ghost/thriller movie..or any scary ride..and fan of all these zombie series.. or anything like it..and anything super scary I will be the super excited one.. but then nowadays.. all this became so scary to me. Last time people has been talking about watching this super scary movie.. called "Conjuring"..I ended up stayed in the room and let the husband watching it himself.. Actually he was asking me to join him... (takut le tewww) ..kakaka, and then there is the movie Ethan Hawke acted tu.. yang Hantu Bughul tu..scary okeh..tak sanggup part yang he is looking at you back through the video.

Then the latest one, I was watching this Walking Dead series. (Biggest fan okay..esp Daryl.. kakaka), then the last episod.. (I watched the unrated version.. they showed the part where Hershaw got decaptivated by the Governor (cursed you Governor!!! %%$&#%$!).. Teringat- ingat scene tu sampai sekarang ok.. Cam siap mimpi bagai.. Eee.. menci la.. And nowadays I have my School Group which reunion in whatsapp,who likes to send all this scary stuff.. Nak gugur jantung.. Mati accident lah.. kena tembak lah.. huhu.. I don't need this kind of violence.

Betul lah cakap ustaz kat one of kuliah, manusia akhir zaman ni, paling senang nak dapat balasan di dunia, dengan rasa gundah gulana and kesusahan hati...(macam ketakutan sebab keselamatan ) sebab umat nabi Muhammad ni adalah yang paling ringan azab nya berbanding umat zaman sebelumnya.. Something macam tu lah..




Anyways.. semoga Allah jauhkan rasa gundah gelana.. dan amarah..

No comments:

Post a Comment