Friday 14 August 2015

Feeling Better

Physically I am getting better. Whatever I had last week somehow all gone..except that tingling feeling on the nerves on my fingers and feet. And I did felt the numbness on my face sometimes. But apart from that, I am all well. Syukur alhamdulillah. Oh forgot.. apart from that, I start to loose hair as well. Thinking to bald my head again, before the hair fall become worst. huhuhu On the work matters, getting things slowly here. I mean, nothing much that I can do for now, except to understand the product offerings and all. Nak jumpa customer but x paham product pon susah jugak kan.. hi hi Yesterday I had experience to be stucked in the jam for 2 freaking hours! Nak keluar dari parking pon took me 1/2 hours. Gila sungguh! And people become so mean when they are stressed about jam. Accident because of semua pakat-pakat degil. Lawak la.. and menyusahkan orang lagi. Just one of you need to give up.. ni tak.. sama-sama nak menyesak masuk lane.. then boom! accident. I hope that I don't get stressed out a lot, coz seriously it is not good for my recovery. I can sense if I am stressed out, if I can feel my nerves on forehead, or eyes twitching, or pain on the shoulder. Which I had all that with my previous company.

No comments:

Post a Comment